HydroProx 35® Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide (diluted to 7.99% for unrestricted shipping and safer handling)
THE Federal DOT LAW - 35% H2O2 is Extremely volatile and can swell and burst during transit, causing harm to people and packaging damage. Solutions over 8% MUST be Insured and pay a $25 to $35 Hazmat Chemical Transport Fee, have a Hazardous Liquid label on the bottle and box, be packed in absorbent material and requires an Adult Signature on delivery. If ALL of these precautions are not followed the product is illegally shipped.
Are you currently not paying the fee? You may Not have a legitimate product. If not a chemical safe bottle, toxins can release into the product.
H2O2 MUST be diluted from 35%. Pre-Diluting saves you possible bottle bursting, child endangerment, chemical burns, and affords a manageable strength. We provide a Certified MSDS Sheet, an FDA required document, proving that we ONLY use 35% FOOD GRADE H2O2 and a purified Distilled Water diluted to a safe and manageable 8% Solution.
“Use Nothing but 35% Food Grade”. This is true, but why? FDA requires Food Grade H2O2 ONLY be produced in a 35% Solution to protect against misuse and/or misapplication. No other grade is produced in 35% and the original manufacturer is NOT allowed to dilute to ANY other concentration. All others contain toxins, heavy metals and/or impurities. Therefore, only an approved re-packer is allowed to properly dilute the product to a concentration lower than 35%.
Bottom Line: It doesn’t matter what the concentration is, as long as you can be certain that it began with a Certified 35% Food Grade product and it was properly diluted by a reputable company with proper safety measures.
Be sure it’s Certified! Many “bootleggers” are diluting cheaper, impure industrial product and “pawning” it off as Food Grade. This is why we provide you with an MSDS Certification (Material Safety Data Sheet), assuring you that our product is pure 35% Food Grade and that we are able to dilute to a safe 8% for your convenience and savings.
We follow the Law, save you money and are concerned for your safety!
Who Needs HydroProx™ 35-7.99%, Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide?
Anyone who wants the assurance that the product that they are using is safe and free of contaminants.
What is the origin and reasoning behind the use of HydroProx 35-8%, Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide?
Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) is naturally occurring in its highest concentration level, within rain water. Why did The Creator design rain water to contain this high level of H2O2? Consider the functions of H2O2. It kills harmful bacteria, sanitizes, provides oxygen, and is necessary for life to exist. The high levels of H2O2 in rain water does just that for all life on earth. Notice the clean, fresh fragrance of the air after a good rain shower? Watch the animals, they prefer to drink from a puddle of fresh rain water than any other source.
HydroProx35, when diluted to a safe strength, is a an excellent sanitizer for all household cleansing, MUCH SAFER then Chlorine Bleach. Let HydroProx 35-8% help!
ALWAYS Use 8% and 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide in a Diluted Solution.
Making and Using a 3% and a 1 1/2 % Solution of Hydrogen Peroxide from HydroProx 35-8% :
- Purchase Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide, for extra safety and purity.
- How to make a 3% Solution - Mix 3/4 Cup (6oz) of HydroProx 35-8% with 1 1/4 Cup (10oz) of Distilled Water
- Three tablespoons of 3% mixed with a quart of purified water makes a good enema or douche formula.
- 3% can be used as a mouthwash or mixed with baking soda for toothpaste which, freshens breath, whitens teeth, fights tooth decay and oral disease conditions.
- 3% can be used as a foot bath for athlete's foot. (Diabetics have found relief from circulation problems by soaking their feet in 1 pint of 3% mixed with 1 gallon of warm, water for 30 minutes nightly.)
- A tablespoon of 3%, added to 1 cup of purified water can be used as a nasal spray. Depending on the degree of sinus involvement, one will have to adjust the amount of peroxide used. I have seen some who can use it at the full 3% strength and others who had difficulty with using a few drops mixed with a cup of water.
- 3% can be added to pet’s drinking water at the rate of 1 ounce per quart of purified water. Sick cattle reportedly benefit from 1 pint of 3% to each 5 gallons of water. (Chickens and cows have remained healthy by using 8 ounces of HydroProx 35 per 1,000 gallons of drinking water.)
- How to make a 1 1/2 % Solution - Mix 3/4 Cup (6oz) of HydroProx35-8% with 2 1/2 Cups (20oz) of Distilled Water
- 1 1/2% can be used as a household cleaning / sanitizer. Much safer than harmful chemical cleaners
- 1 1/2% can be used as a Vegetable Wash, to kill bacteria, remove unwanted pests and helps the vegetables stay fresher longer.
Conversion Equivalent of 35% Concentration to an 8% Concentration
|Number of Drops of 35%||Equivalent Measurement or Number of Drops of 8%||3 Drops||1/8 tsp (13 drops)||4 Drops||1/8 tsp + 3 drops (18 drops)||5 Drops||1/8 tsp + 7 drops (22 drops)||6 Drops||1/8 tsp + 11 drops (26 drops)||7 Drops||1/4 tsp (31 drops)||8 Drops||1/4 tsp + 5 drops (35 drops)||9 Drops||1/4 tsp + 10 drops (40 drops)||10 Drops||¼ tsp + 1/8 tsp (44 drops)||12 Drops||3/8 tsp + 7 drops (53 drops)||14 Drops||1/2 tsp (62 drops)||16 Drops||1/2 tsp + 10 drops (70 drops)||18 Drops||½ tsp + 1/8 tsp (79 drops)||20 Drops||3/4 tsp (88 drops)||22 Drops||3/4 tsp + 7 drops (97 drops)||24 Drops||¾ tsp + 1/8 tsp (106 drops)||25 Drops||7/8 tsp + 5 drops (110 drops)|
HydroProx 35™ is offered in a convenient 4 ounce or 16 ounce dropper tipped bottle, insuring an accurate measure every time.
Before either condemning or endorsing hydrogen peroxide, let's take a real close look at what we're dealing with. If any substance is interesting, it's hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide should really be called hydrogen dioxide. Its chemical formula is H2O2. It contains one more atom of oxygen than does water (H2O). By now everyone's aware of the ozone layer that surrounds the earth. Ozone consists of three atoms of oxygen (03). This protective layer of ozone is created when ultraviolet light from the sun splits an atmospheric oxygen molecule (02) into two single, unstable oxygen atoms. These single molecules combine with others to form ozone (03). Ozone isn't very stable. In fact, it will quickly give up that extra atom of oxygen to falling rainwater to form hydrogen peroxide (H2O2).
(Bear with me: all this chemistry mumbo jumbo I'm going through actually will help you understand the importance of hydrogen peroxide.)
It is this hydrogen peroxide in rainwater that makes it so much more effective than tap water when given to plants. With the increased levels of atmospheric pollution, however, greater amounts of H2O2 react with air-borne toxins and never reach the ground. To compensate for this, many farmers have been increasing crop yields by spraying them with diluted hydrogen peroxide (5 to 16 ounces of HydroProx 35 mixed with 20 gallons of water per acre). You can achieve the same beneficial effect with your house plants by adding 1 ounce of 3% hydrogen peroxide (or 16 drops of HydroProx 35) to every quart of water you give your plants. (It can also be made into an excellent safe insecticide. Simply spray your plants with 8 ounces of HydroProx 35 mixed with 8 ounces of white sugar and one gallon of water.)
Hydrogen peroxide is odorless and colorless, but not tasteless. When stored under the proper conditions, it is a very stable compound. When kept in the absence of light and contaminants, it dismutates (breaks down) very slowly at the rate of about 10% a year. (This can be slowed even further by storing the liquid in the freezer.) It boils at 152 degrees C and freezes at minus 2 degrees C. When exposed to other compounds hydrogen peroxide dismutates readily. The extra oxygen atom is released leaving H2O (water). In nature, oxygen (02) consists of two atoms--a very stable combination. A single atom of oxygen, however, is very reactive and is referred to as a free radical. Over the past several years, we've continually read that these free radicals are responsible for all types of ailments and even premature aging. What many writers seem to forget, however, is that our bodies create and use free radicals to destroy harmful bacteria, viruses, and fungi. In fact, the cells responsible for fighting infection and foreign invaders in the body (your white blood cells) make hydrogen peroxide and use it to oxidize any offending culprits. The intense bubbling you see when hydrogen peroxide comes in contact with a bacteria-laden cut or wound is the oxygen being released and bacteria being destroyed. The ability of our cells to produce hydrogen peroxide is essential for life. H2O2 is not some undesirable by-product or toxin, but instead a basic requirement for good health.
Newer research indicates we need hydrogen peroxide for a multitude of other chemical reactions that take place throughout the body. For example, we now know that vitamin C helps fight infections by producing hydrogen peroxide, which in turn stimulates the production of prostaglandins. Also lactobacillus found in the colon and vagina produce hydrogen peroxide. This destroys harmful bacteria and viruses, preventing colon disease, vaginitis, bladder infections and a host of other common ailments. (Infect Dis News Aug.8,91:5). When lactobacillus in the colon or vaginal tract have been overrun with harmful viruses, yeast, or bacteria, an effective douche or enema solution can be made using 3 to 6 tablespoons of 3% H2O2 in 1 quart of distilled water. Keep in mind, however, that a good bacterial flora must always be re-established in these areas to achieve lasting results.
Aerobic vs. Anaerobic
While we are discussing enemas and douches, there is another misconception about H2O2 I need to address. The friendly bacteria in the colon and vagina are aerobic. In other words, they flourish in high oxygen environments and thrive in the presence of oxygen rich H2O2. On the other hand, most strains of harmful bacteria (and cancer cells) are anaerobic and cannot survive in the presence of oxygen or H2O2. We can agree that hydrogen peroxide produced within individual body cells is essential for life. And no one doubts its effectiveness when it comes to treating infections topically. The controversy deals with ingesting the substance orally or introducing it into the body intravenously. The dispute has been going on for decades, and considering the attitude of our medical community, it will continue for many more decades to come.
Hydrogen peroxide is safe, readily available and dirt cheap. And best of all, it works! No one yet fully understands the complete workings of hydrogen peroxide. We do know that it is loaded with oxygen. (A pint of the HydroProx 35 solution contains the equivalent of 130 pints of oxygen. A pint of 3% hydrogen peroxide found at the local drugstore contains 10 pints of oxygen. And a pint of the 6% solution used to bleach hair contains 20 pints of oxygen.)
Grades of Hydrogen Peroxide
Hydrogen peroxide is available in various strengths and grades.
- 3% Pharmaceutical Grade: This is the grade sold at your local drugstore or supermarket. This product is "NOT recommended for internal use". It contains an assortment of stabilizers which shouldn't be ingested. Various stabilizers include: acetanilide, phenol, sodium stanate and tertrasodium phosphate.
- 6% Beautician Grade: This is used in beauty shops to color hair and is not recommended for internal use.
- 30% Reagent Grade: This is used for various scientific experimentation and also contains stabilizers. It is also not for internal use.
- 30% to 32% Electronic Grade: This is used to clean electronic parts and not for internal use.
- 35% Technical Grade: This is more concentrated than the Reagent Grade and differs slightly in that phosphorus is added to help neutralize any chlorine from the water used to dilute it.
- 35% Ingestible Food Grade - HydroProx 35: This is used in the production of foods like cheese, eggs, and whey-containing products. It is also sprayed on the foil lining of aseptic packages containing fruit juices and milk products. THIS IS THE ONLY GRADE RECOMMENDED FOR INTERNAL USE.
- 90%: This is used as an oxygen source for rocket fuel.
Hydrogen peroxide is a very strong oxidizer and if not diluted, it can be extremely dangerous. Only work with diluted solutions.